Use every tool available to you
Sometimes you need some help understanding your options before you make important financial decisions. That's why we've compiled more than two dozen easy-to-use financial calculators so you can consider alternate scenarios for your financial plan. Peruse the calculators below—which cover topics from retirement planning, to mortgage payments, and college savings—when you need help deciding what you want to do.
View the calculators
- The Retirement Planner Calculator can help you determine if your retirement plan is on track.
- The Contribution Effects Calculator can help you see how increasing your retirement plan contributions can affect your paycheck today and your income during retirement.
- Use the Post-tax Roth vs. Traditional Pre-tax Calculator to compare whether contributing on a pre-tax or post-tax basis will help minimize your tax burden when you begin taking distributions.
- Use the Retirement Income Calculator to see how much monthly income your retirement savings may provide you in your retirement.
- The Spend It or Save It Calculator can help you understand how to manage your 403(b)/401(k) when you leave an employer.
- Use the RMD Calculator to determine your Required Minimum Distribution (RMD) and project future years' distributions.
- Use the Social Security Benefit Calculator to estimate your Social Security benefits.
- The Social Security Benefits Estimator can help you estimate the Social Security benefits you'll receive in retirement.
- Use the Mortgage Calculator to determine your monthly payment and estimate your amortization schedule.
- The Mortgage Qualifier Calculator can help you figure out how much you can afford to borrow when you buy a house.
- Use the Mortgage Refinance Calculator to help you determine if you should refinance your mortgage.
- Use the College Savings Calculator to help develop or fine tune your education savings plan.
- The Compound Savings Calculator can help you see how consistent investments over a number of years can help you accumulate wealth.
- Use the Cool Million Calculator to see how long it will take to save one million dollars by following your current savings plan.
- The Savings Distribution Calculator can help you see how distributions can affect your savings.
- Use the Savings Goal Calculator to help you work toward a specific savings goal.
- Use the Alternative Payment Frequencies Calculator to determine how your payment frequency can affect your payment or loan amount.
- The Amortizing Loan Calculator helps you estimate your loan's monthly payment schedule.
- The Loan Comparison Calculator allows you to compare up to three different loan options based on their monthly payments, fees and other costs.
- Use the Loan Prequalification Calculator as your first step in determining your ability to qualify for a loan.
Note: Information and interactive calculators are made available to you as self-help tools for your independent use and are not intended to provide investment advice. We cannot and do not guarantee their applicability or accuracy in regards to your individual circumstances. All examples are hypothetical and are for illustrative purposes. We encourage you to seek personalized advice from qualified professionals regarding all personal finance issues.