2020 Retirement Planning Seminar
Join us in Florida in November 2020 to take the next steps in your retirement planning.
We'll provide more information about the agenda, speakers, and venue soon. In the meantime, watch the video below and take a look at the agenda for the 2019 seminar.
Video: RPB’s Retirement Planning Seminar
Each year, RPB hosts a retirement planning seminar to help our plan participants ensure that they are on track for the retirement they want. We encourage participants—and their partners—to begin attending as early in their career as they’d like. Many participants attend more than once to hear from our changing panel of experts about the current trends and regulations impacting the retirement landscape.
At the seminar, along with meeting with a retirement specialist for a personal consultation, you’ll be able to learn more about:
- How to manage your RPB account after you retire.
- Retirement planning strategies from money management experts.
- The Social Security and Medicare benefits you’re entitled to, and when to take them.
- Navigating the lifestyle and psychological aspects of retirement.
- Dealing with market volatility in your portfolio.
- Negotiating with your employer.
We found the retirement seminar to be invaluable. Would recommend it first to colleagues just starting their careers in their 20s-30s, and then again as a refresher in their 50s.